Anti COVID19 Guide
The locanda will reopen on the 19th June 2020.
We have prepared this small guide for our guests.
We will continuously update our measures to the latest recommendations. We will be happy to provide you with all the details before your arrival.
In order to avoid gatherings, access to the various areas of San Vigilio (swimming pools, beach, relaxation areas) is allowed in limited numbers and is constantly monitored by our staff.
Our hygiene measures
In order to guarantee the safety of our guests and employees we are taking the following measures:
Exchanging air at regular intervals, professional sanitization and scrupulous cleaning several times a day complying with regional and national hygiene and health standards. Moreover we have arranged disinfection points inside the facility.
- Our house keeping staff has been trained in the latest hygiene rules.
- Every day careful airing and cleaning of all indoor environments.
- House keeping will be using gloves and masks at all times.
- Your room will be scrupulously sanitizated with certified detergents before your arrival.
- Door handles, window sills etc. these are the points most frequently touched and are therefore disinfected several times a day with professional detergents.
- Professional cleaning of hotel linen with washing cycles at least 85 ° C.
Hand hygiene: disinfection dispensers are available at the entrance of each area of the hotel and on each floor.
We guarantee compliance with the rules of social distancing and we will separate the entrance and exit of the various rooms as much as possible. Where this is not possible, we ask our guests to wear a face mask to ensure maximum safety for everyone.
Protecting our employees
Our staff is our most precious asset: we therefore do our best to protect them and we ask our guests to do the same.
Check in - Check Out
During the check in and check out process you will continue to feel all the warmth of our hospitality. However, in order to reduce waiting times, we have chosen to allow our guests to check in and check out online.
All the equipment at your disposal, as well as the vehicles dedicated to transfers, are constantly sanitized.
The swimming pool is available for your well-being and will be open for guests of the Locanda.
So that you and your loved ones can have fun in the water without any worries, we use the antibacterial effectiveness of chlorine in our swimming pool. The swimming pool area is disinfected at regular intervals and hand disinfectants will be available.
Our usable 40 000 square meters of park-garden are ideal for relaxing, taking advantage of the large relaxation areas that we have created well spaced out in the greenery.
We have increased the distance from the nearby tables, this will ensure even more privacy in the future. Our waiting staff will be happy to serve you wearing gloves and a mask.
- Our staff will serve as many dishes as possible at the tables.
- The minimum distances between the tables established by law will be strictly respected.
- At the table our guests will not need to wear a mask.
- Out of mutual respect and to ensure maximum protection for everyone, please wear a mask when you move away from the table.
In accordance with national and local regulations, some services may be temporarily suspended or limited.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to call us!